Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy New Year!

As a person still living in the '60's it's hard for me to imagine much less write 2009! :)

I do hope this year brings lots of happiness and good health to all of us.



To keep myself motivated and learning, I am participating in a project 365, which means I need to shoot at least something every day. It's hard, because it is forcing this old brain back to the think mode! But I am enjoying the challenge.



Here are just a few of what I've come up with so far.


Happy New Year!






2 comments:

Brandi Miller Photography said...

where in the world do you find the time to not only take the photo but process it and post it.... ohhh yeah you are retired......
it must be nice... lol.
hey where have you been i tried calling you the other day.

Scrapgirl said...

I love that one in the pond! Cool idea!